||Klik op de groene knop voor meer info!
This floating hide sets a new standard. It’s lightweight but very robust build with a very low mounting board to attach a gimbal (wimberley) head. While the hull can be inflated with high pressure, the float is very stable and easy to handle. It is easy to attach all kinds of accessories to suit your needs for photographing waterfowl in shallow water or in deeper ponds.
- robust, strong material.
- compact to take with you in the car or plane.
- one front handle to pull it on land, 2 handles inside for manoeuvring in the water.
- 4 fixation points for fixing flexible tent poles.
- a lot of other fixation points for extra camouflage materials, straps or whatever.
- printed in camouflage motif.
- inside measurements: 110/50cm.
- tube ø 30cm.
What is in the box?
- Hide tent (in a separate bag)
- Mounting plate
- Safety net (to prevent memory cards and angle finders to drown)
- Brass mounting screw for mounting your ball head or gimball
- Duffle for the float for easy transport